July 2, 2009

Reactions to Drake "Best I Ever Had" Video

Twiggaz and Twitches around the world reacted as Drake premiered the video for his hit record "Best I Ever Had" on the web last night. Some loved it, some hated it, some are afraid to admit either way and just make jokes about it. The video was directed by Kanye west and some feel that it was a little over done... Here's a few Twitter user's thoughts on the visual.

maggbeatz: RT @ShowOffBoston: The drake video sucks... I expected waaaaaaaay more... I hope this isn't a sign of mediocrity to come!!!(I think so)

YDBeatz: Drake is a swag jacker period!

Grady21: bbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no drake no best i ever had video is sum trash ugh..damn who did this whoever did should be shot...twice

MoSo_Luvl3: OmD...why are both of Drake's video's soo horrible...i really would have preferred if there were no videos at all!! Ughhh Come on! DRake!

JayChasm: Just saw the video for Drake 'Best I Ever Had' and it was dumb as fuck, nothin to do with the song imo, just titties wobblin around hahahaha

Brooklyn_Smil3z: Why niggas hating on my nigga Drake so0 hard....The Best I Ever Had video is actually dope and it's different...Niggas dont get the meaning

C_Fleur: Haha RT @artistrickards: I like Drake's "Best I ever had video" Youda You the the chest, You the u the breast, baby u best...

Stoptouching: ok but drake video is def.....TOUGHH....lmao tht nigga is funny....and im in love with EVERY girl in tht video....seriously

NOW YOU CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!

No comments: